The Rice Family

The Rice Family

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Homemade People

This morning I read an amazing blog by Rachel Jankovic. She wrote about homemade people and the line that stuck out to me most was "You do not go home to hide from the world, you go home to change it." She doesn't talk about homeschooling, but talks about how we grow and learn. Her words put into a deeper persective of what goes on in our homes. What wonderful insight. I've thought about this - but not really.  I hope today that God will give me eyes to see just how our family learns and grows - what ways Lucas strives to earn acceptance, in what ways I strive to earn his. What ways we are already learned and found GRACE and peace.


Here is the link to the article if you would like to read it.

http://theresurgence.com/2011/11/18/homemade-people

No comments:

Post a Comment